makeup artist graduate

fredag, juni 17, 2016

Yesterday my classmates and I graduated from Art Complexion Makeup School. I am so proud to not only be graduating, but also becoming a leagally certified makeup artist. Art Complexion being one of the few schools in scandinavia offering that kind of education. 

This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions and challenges. A lot of trial and error, and mostly learning a lot about not only makeup, but also my self as a person. I want to thank all of my teachers for sharing their knowledge with us, and pushing us forward to do and be our best at all times.

Why becoming a leagally certified makeup artist is so important to me is because it helps this line of work in to keep its integrity. There are so many so-called 'makeup artists' out there that muddle the reputation of us and ruin the business, also money wise, accepting lesser pay than what a proffesional would. But im not going to go to far into that whole thing. 


And I also want to thank my classmates for being so amazing, and I am so happy that I got to get to know all of you! 

But now I am finally done and its time to start bulding my career. I am so excited, and I cant wait to be sharing my experiences with you! 

Erle Nathalia xxx

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Drevet av Blogger.